To establish the connection with your accounting software it is necessary to have an account (in your accounting software) with all permissions.
To ensure the display of administrations in Exact Online, you have to follow these extra steps:
- Log in to Exact Online.
- Click on your login name (located in the top right corner of the screen, indicated by an arrow).
- Select "My Exact Online" and navigate to the "Security Center."
- Scroll down to the section titled "Permissions for my apps" and click on "Easy1."
- Click on "Manage administrations" in the bottom-right corner.
- In the "Available administrations" column, select the relevant administration(s) by ticking the corresponding checkbox.
- Use the right arrow to move the selected administration(s) to the "Selected administrations" column.
- Click on "Save and Close."
If you encounter any difficulties in establishing the connection, please contact our support team by clicking on the question mark icon in the bottom-left corner. We are available on weekdays through the chat function or you can send an email to email@example.com.
We are here to assist you!